Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Trainer Momma


I have been wanting to post about this for a few days now but life has been so crazy I keep putting it off. I was introduced to this blog by a friend of mine about a year ago and I have found it to be a fantastic resource. The blog writer is Mandi, a personal trainer who used to be an exercise hater. She is funny and energetic and I love her realistic approach to health and fitness. If I lived close to her I would be very tempted to hire her as my personal trainer which is saying a lot because I refuse to pay for a gym membership let alone a trainer.

Just so you know, you do not need to be a Mom to check this site out, she has great info for all. My suggestion would be to first check out her story here, then peruse through the exercise, nutrition, etc. whatever strikes your fancy.

Just today I happened upon a her training schedule suggestions which was very helpful.

Okay I will stop sounding like an infomercial and just let you check it out for yourself.

http://www.trainermomma.com/


I actually did one of her workouts today and I have a feeling I am going to be one sore cookie tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the suggestion Cammy! What a fun resource. Which workout did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I did the print it, use it shoulders and biceps workout (http://www.trainermomma.com/2010/12/print-it-use-it-shoulder-and-biceps-complete-workout/). The funny thing is, it is my glutes and quads that sore today. Arms are a little sore but not like my legs. I only did two sets of each too because of time. E woke up halfway through and joined me which was pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam, Thanks so much for this website. I really like what trainermomma has to say. I tried one of the worksouts and think this will be a good reference to follow.

    ReplyDelete