Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Isn't my sister amazing? I tease her a lot for rambling but in all reality we all love it;) -oh, I am Rachel's little sister, by the way (AKA: Cammi's sister in law's little sister). Small world, right?
Rachel has always been inspiring to me to be more healthy. She got me involved in yoga, which I think is so completely great. There is this little hole-in-the-wall place down in the avenues that's totally granola where they do free beginning yoga classes every Saturday morning at 11:00am for an hour. They even provide the yoga mats. Anyway, if anyone is missing their "centers" you will find them there!
It's called "Avenues Yoga" at 68 K Street, Salt Lake City -(801) 410-4639.
For people who are as flexible as a rock like me, this is a great way to get started. They also do more complicated and bizarre moves for the more advanced. Namaste!
(This is me in 5 years)
By the way- I'm sorry to admit I've already used my freebie day, so it's hard-core from here-on out!

3 comments:

  1. Ah, thanks Kim! I love you and it's fun to have someone to share Yoga with. Some day we'll be flexible right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K,
    I used my freebie the second day. I was hoping to use it tomorrow(Saturday) but alas I caved to temptation Tuesday and it all went downhill from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome Kim. Do you think you and I could ever bend like that?? Let's hope for it! It was so fun doing Yoga in the backyard with you yesterday. Too bad the dogs liked to get in the way:)

    ReplyDelete