Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

...and the Winner is...



I guess that should say ...and the Winners are...

Amy, Leslie, and Rachel!!!

Congratulations ladies! Way to stick to it for the two weeks and inspire us all to be better.

Even if you didn't win, I hope you all have benefited like I have from the last two weeks. I know for me it really does help knowing I have to check in with someone. Remember this is all about progress and moving forward. Change is hard but it is well worth it in the end.

Well done everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Although, I can tell this time around is going to be much tougher. My goals are more difficult for me personally to accomplish. Press Forward Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm diggin' the choice of trophy! Nothing motivates me more than a little disco. "Do the Hussle!" seems oddly appropriate.

    ReplyDelete