Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Bonus Points

I was going to wait a couple days to do this first bonus, but decided this would be a great way for everyone to break the ice and get to know one another.

All you have to do is write a "Get to Know You" post. I know this is easier for some than others but you don't have to write a novel just tell us a little about you. You can tell us whatever you would like. It would also be nice if you could include a picture but it isn't required(if you don't know how to post a picture just ask me).

This bonus is worth 5 points and you have until the end of the challenge to complete it.

Oh and have I mentioned how excited I am about this group!?! Honestly, every single email I have received from each of you puts the biggest smile on my face. We have a phenomenal group here and I can hardly wait for all the goals, wisdom, humor, recipes, advice, insight, stories, etc. that will soon be filling this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment