Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Last Day!

Well Ladies we are down to the last day of our first challenge. How is everyone doing? I would love to get any feedback you might have especially if you have suggestions for possible changes to our next challenge. As of right now I would like to make one change regarding the "free day". I think it will be better to be able to split things up. So now you get one freebie for each goal, which can be used whenever you want during the challenge. You can only use it once for each goal and it is non transferable. Does that make sense?

As we near the end of this first challenge and prepare to start our second, everyone needs to be thinking over what your new goals are going to be? I will create a second challenge goal post tomorrow and then Sunday I will created the end of challenge points post for everyone to report their points. Don't worry if you think you missed a ton of points, we still want to know how you did and how you felt you did.

Also, if you know of anyone interested in joining our blog, have them send me an email. We would love to have them join us. The more the merrier right?

Okay the last thing for tonight. Last year I participated in a fun challenge sponsored by 5 Nuts in a Nutshell blog writer Cat. I was so excited to find out she is doing it again this year and wanted to make all of you aware of it in case you are interested in joining. Basically it is a challenge to go 120 miles while exercising over the three months of summer. Here is the link to her blog and all the info if you are interested in joining. I know I am planning on it.

Photobucket

http://nutsinanutshell.blogspot.com/2011/05/fat-butt-friday-summer-challenge.html

5 comments:

  1. Yes, love the idea of being able to split up the "freebie" for each of our goals--I know for myself that when I needed to use my freebie, it was for just one goal for that day. I would miss a different goal another day. So that would be nice for me!

    This has been lots of fun, Cammy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! I don't know if i could do the 120 challenge. Sounds like fun though. I know i should do it . . .
    I am excited to see how everyone did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the split up the freebie for each goal as Marilyn said. That would be perfect for me since when I took my freebie day for one goal I felt like I would choose not to do the other goals just because I could!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea!! I had a lot of fun doing this, and it made it easier to resist temptation knowing I would lose points.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea. I feel all "warmed up" and excited for the next goal set ;)

    ReplyDelete