Challenge number two starts tomorrow and I wanted to make sure everyone was clear on a few things..
You may or may not have noticed some subtle changes to the blog. I added info tabs at the top which I hope will make navigating and referencing various posts from the blog a little easier, so check them out. We don't have anything in the recipe section yet, but I hope we do really soon (hint, hint!)
I also have quick links on the side so you can quickly get to the current goal post and the current points post. Is there anything else you think would be helpful to have added?
Amy asked about the freebie this go around. Freebies will be by individual goal, one freebie for each daily goal and not all in one day. If that doesn't make sense just ask and I will try to clarify.
The challenge is only 12 days long from May 23rd through June 3rd so there will be a 2 day break before we start Challenge #3. Don't forget to be watching for the Bonus. Here we go and best of luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment