Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Here's the Buzz

Blogger was down yesterday and they are still trying to restore all the comments and posts we did yesterday so I don't think we'll need to re-comment or re-post them.  Here is the link that explains this http://buzz.blogger.com/2011/05/blogger-is-back.html

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Rachel for getting the scoop and filling us all in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness. Don't you hate it when technology malfunctions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like some of the posts are just gone...sad and the comments as well. Oh well, most of the time Blogger is great so hopefully our stuff will now save. I'm tempted to start saving long posts in a word document so I don't have to re-write them if they don't publish or if they get lost... we'll see if I can be that on top of things:)

    ReplyDelete