Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Inaugural Goal Post
image courtesy www.robinssports.com
This title made me want to put a picture of a goal post just to be funny;)
Okay here is where everyone can put their three daily goals and challenge goal. Don't be shy. This is a safe haven and we are all here to support, besides I will go first.
Daily Goals: 1. Exercise 30 minutes a day (remember Sunday's a freebie) 2. Eat within my predesignated calorie range (1500-1600 for those who want to know though you don't have to post numbers if this is your goal.) 3. Listen to or read one General conference talk a day.
Challenge goal: Get completely caught up on laundry (including mating all the sock and putting them away) This may be simple for some but laundry is my nemesis. I don't mind the washing part but folding and putting it away, Ugh! It doesn't help that it is never ending. My hope it to get caught up and stay caught up.
Nicole's Goals: 1) Lift weights for thirty minutes four times a week. 2) No work treats..no doughnuts, cake, bagles taken from the common area. Just eat the healthy lunch I usually pack. 3) Here is a confession, I am a horrible snacker. My daily goal is to stick to three meals a day. No eating in between.
Challenge goal: Learn how to repair my bike tire flats.
Daily goals: 1) Eat 5-6 small balanced meals of fruit/veg, lean protein, and grain. 2) Eat without distraction (no TV, internet, novel, etc.) concentrating on hunger and fullness levels. Eat when slightly hungry, stop at satisfied. Really enjoy the food in your mouth. 3) Be in bed reading by 9pm, lights out at 10pm.
Challenge goal: Renew my teaching license and work on lesson plan for grids.
Daily Goals: 1) No Candy. (I was going to go with no extra sugar, but decided the occasional dessert was o.k.) 2) No Soda. (I am already crying) 3) Daily Scripture Study
Challenge Goal: Keep up on the ironing. I won't let the huge pile of wrinkled clothes win.
Daily Goals: 1. No food after dinner or 7 o'clock 2. Lift weights three times a week 3. Eat better not just on weekday but weekend (more veggies and more protein).
Daily: 1. Only once piece of dark chocolate each day (that will be my only sugar/treat). 2. Exercise 30-60 minutes every day (at least one day of yoga, zumba, and running each). 3. Read at least 2 chapters in the Old Testament each night.
Challenge Goal: Complete the Blue Preschool slide show.
1) Exercise every day (except Sunday). 2) Stick to my Weight Watchers Points. 3) Look for and then do something nice for someone else.
Challenge Goal: Build a closer relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior by: praying daily (gratitude and sincere prayer), reading ensign and/or scriptures, strive to be a better person and to also have a positive attitude towards my life.
Man, you guys are intimidating! I have a lot to learn;)
1) Wake up at 7:30am every morning (I hate waking up, but then I can actually eat brkfst, walk the dog, etc.) 2) Do stretches every day 3) Eat at least 1 fruit and 1 veggie a day (I know!!! this is sad!!!)
Challenge Goal: Make a real home-made meal at least 4 times during these two weeks. (I never ever ever cook)
My goals: 1. Exercise 30 or more minutes a day (except Sunday) 2. Eat only 1 dessert a day (this will surely kill me off) 3. Play something on the piano daily
Challenge Goal: Run 5 miles sometime during the next 2 weeks
I need to change my Challenge Goal--I just learned that my neighbor committed suicide on Mother's Day, leaving behind a wife and 4 children. Somehow, running 5 miles just doesn't seem all that important in view of that, so I have decided that my new Challenge Goal will be to make myself available for anything that the family needs in the next two weeks. This family's son was in my Wolf Den for the past year & I served in a Primary presidency with the wife, so an extra tender spot in my heart for this family.
Daily Goals:
ReplyDelete1. Exercise 30 minutes a day (remember Sunday's a freebie)
2. Eat within my predesignated calorie range (1500-1600 for those who want to know though you don't have to post numbers if this is your goal.)
3. Listen to or read one General conference talk a day.
Challenge goal: Get completely caught up on laundry (including mating all the sock and putting them away) This may be simple for some but laundry is my nemesis. I don't mind the washing part but folding and putting it away, Ugh! It doesn't help that it is never ending. My hope it to get caught up and stay caught up.
Nicole's Goals:
ReplyDelete1) Lift weights for thirty minutes four times a week.
2) No work treats..no doughnuts, cake, bagles taken from the common area. Just eat the healthy lunch I usually pack.
3) Here is a confession, I am a horrible snacker. My daily goal is to stick to three meals a day. No eating in between.
Challenge goal: Learn how to repair my bike tire flats.
Daily goals:
ReplyDelete1) Eat 5-6 small balanced meals of fruit/veg, lean protein, and grain.
2) Eat without distraction (no TV, internet, novel, etc.) concentrating on hunger and fullness levels. Eat when slightly hungry, stop at satisfied. Really enjoy the food in your mouth.
3) Be in bed reading by 9pm, lights out at 10pm.
Challenge goal: Renew my teaching license and work on lesson plan for grids.
Yo Yo, Here I go.
ReplyDeleteDaily Goals:
1) No Candy. (I was going to go with no extra sugar, but decided the occasional dessert was o.k.)
2) No Soda. (I am already crying)
3) Daily Scripture Study
Challenge Goal: Keep up on the ironing. I won't let the huge pile of wrinkled clothes win.
Daily goals:
ReplyDelete1- exercise 30 min. daily
2- no "grazing"- three meals and two planned snacks per day
3- Do my assigned "family chores" every day
Challenge Goal: finish piecing Morgan's quilt front and back.
Daily Goals:
ReplyDelete1. No food after dinner or 7 o'clock
2. Lift weights three times a week
3. Eat better not just on weekday but weekend (more veggies and more protein).
Oh challenge goal: Getting up at 4:00 AM to workout. It is the only time I can try and fit it in with out distractions (kid or husband)
ReplyDeleteHey all! Here are my goals:)
ReplyDeleteDaily:
1. Only once piece of dark chocolate each day (that will be my only sugar/treat).
2. Exercise 30-60 minutes every day (at least one day of yoga, zumba, and running each).
3. Read at least 2 chapters in the Old Testament each night.
Challenge Goal: Complete the Blue Preschool slide show.
Daily Goals:
ReplyDelete1) Exercise every day (except Sunday).
2) Stick to my Weight Watchers Points.
3) Look for and then do something nice for someone else.
Challenge Goal: Build a closer relationship with my Heavenly Father and Savior by: praying daily (gratitude and sincere prayer), reading ensign and/or scriptures, strive to be a better person and to also have a positive attitude towards my life.
Man, you guys are intimidating! I have a lot to learn;)
ReplyDelete1) Wake up at 7:30am every morning (I hate waking up, but then I can actually eat brkfst, walk the dog, etc.)
2) Do stretches every day
3) Eat at least 1 fruit and 1 veggie a day (I know!!! this is sad!!!)
Challenge Goal: Make a real home-made meal at least 4 times during these two weeks. (I never ever ever cook)
My goals:
ReplyDelete1. Exercise 30 or more minutes a day (except Sunday)
2. Eat only 1 dessert a day (this will surely kill me off)
3. Play something on the piano daily
Challenge Goal: Run 5 miles sometime during the next 2 weeks
I need to change my Challenge Goal--I just learned that my neighbor committed suicide on Mother's Day, leaving behind a wife and 4 children. Somehow, running 5 miles just doesn't seem all that important in view of that, so I have decided that my new Challenge Goal will be to make myself available for anything that the family needs in the next two weeks. This family's son was in my Wolf Den for the past year & I served in a Primary presidency with the wife, so an extra tender spot in my heart for this family.
ReplyDelete