I have had a few people ask questions so I will answer them here for everyone in case others have the same question.
First off we have some who are totally new to blogging. If you are one of these don't worry we will be patient and help wherever we can. If you don't want to sign up for an account (which is necessary in order to post) you can always email what you want posted and I can post it for you. You do not have to have an account to comment so anyone should be able to do that. Simply click on "comments" at the bottom of each post.
I have sent an invite to everyone who has expressed interest in joining. If you didn't get the invite please let me know and I can resend it. If you have questions on setting up an account don't hesitate to ask either. I don't want anyone to feel like they can't join simply because they aren't familiar with blogging.
Someone asked about how to post goals. I have been debating back and forth over whether to have everyone post their goals on the blog or not. I decided it would be best to have everyone post them because it will make us all more accountable, however, rather than having a bunch of individual posts with everyone's goals, I will set up one post that everyone can put their goals in the comment section.
If you know of others that are interested in joining just have them send me an email and we can add them to the group. The plan is to have 2 week challenges going on consecutively so even if one has started it isn't too long of a wait for a new one. Besides, the more the merrier!
As we are nearing the end of the challenge I would like everyone's feedback about how the challenge is going so we can make adjustments and improvements as we go.
Don't feel limited on what you post about. If you think it pertains to this blog we want to read it. Some ideas would be recipes, inspirational stories, thoughts, exercises, ideas etc. I will be putting up a link for recipes so they will be easy to find and reference.
Did I miss anything? Don't hesitate to ask if you have more questions. I am so excited so many of you are willing to join me. (There are 9 of us so far and room for more).
No comments:
Post a Comment