On Saturday I got to go see Joshua Bell in concert. He came to our little town for the OK Mozart festival. Awesome! It was an amazing performance. I loved every second of the concert. I really feel like Heavenly Father quickened my spirit to be able to take in every detail.
So i lost some points this weekend but i am so happy. It made me remember that sometimes time with our family or beautiful music can be better for our health and our souls than a few hours of sleep, or time exercising, or an uber-healthy meal. I guess that is what this whole health journey is about. We have to figure out what is going to be really the best thing for us, and it is different each day.
My husband is home now and is totally on board with me on the whole going to bed early thing. It should be a good week. Hopefully we will all be rejuvenated by being together.
Leslie,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great post and so timely for me. I have spent the past week going crazy trying to fit everything in and today I realized sometimes it is okay to let a few things go here and there. I need to be a bit more flexible and take things in stride. Sometimes we have to put family first even if it means sacrificing something else that is important. I guess its all about choosing the greater good right? Glad your hubby is back, it's always good to have them home.
That is a great picture! What a cute family:) I totally understand since each month my schedule kind of gets rocked based on my husband leaving and returning and goals don't always get met when I just want to spend time with him... and that's ok! It is good to be flexible. Just enjoy your time with your family then do the best you can.
ReplyDelete