I'm assuming that we had our freebies this week as well? I only slipped a few times and so the freebies really helped me (maybe if we have a one week challenge we can do no freebies- ah! What do you think?)
Anyway, I had the hardest time not eating after 8pm, but I'm very glad for the times that I didn't, because I slept great and felt good in the morning. I was also able to do my challenge- yeah! So I got 67 points.
Rachel I ended up using all my freebies too this week. I agree if we do a one week challenge again we probably shouldn't allow freebies:)
I got 45 points this time. Unfortunately I didn't get my challenge goal so that really hurt my points. I did get a lot of work done on my challenge, I just didn't get it finished. Maybe I could give myself 1/2 credit or something;)
I started the week out well, but failed miserably. Since it has been, hmmm, awhile since I've been on the site I have forgotten my points. The Shame and Horror.
I'm assuming that we had our freebies this week as well? I only slipped a few times and so the freebies really helped me (maybe if we have a one week challenge we can do no freebies- ah! What do you think?)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I had the hardest time not eating after 8pm, but I'm very glad for the times that I didn't, because I slept great and felt good in the morning. I was also able to do my challenge- yeah! So I got 67 points.
Rachel I ended up using all my freebies too this week. I agree if we do a one week challenge again we probably shouldn't allow freebies:)
ReplyDeleteI got 45 points this time. Unfortunately I didn't get my challenge goal so that really hurt my points. I did get a lot of work done on my challenge, I just didn't get it finished. Maybe I could give myself 1/2 credit or something;)
I got 45 points. For some reason i just couldn't quite get control. Here's to doing better next time.
ReplyDeleteI started the week out well, but failed miserably. Since it has been, hmmm, awhile since I've been on the site I have forgotten my points. The Shame and Horror.
ReplyDelete