Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

CrAziNeSs!

First off, my triathlon is only one week away, ONE WEEK AWAY FOLKS! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I did a mock run last Saturday and it felt fantastic so I am really looking forward to the real thing.

So as I was researching something for my triathlon I came across this blog that I want to tell you about. This gal calls herself Sweaty Emily(love it!) and when it comes to fitness I think she is a bit crazy but I found her blog just before she competed in her very first Ironman Triathlon. For those of you who don't know what all that involves I will tell you it is a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, and 26.2 mile run. I can't imagine doing all of these in one week let alone one right after the other. Anyway, if you want to read about Sweaty Emily's experience you can do it here.

http://www.sweatonceaday.com/2011/07/ironman-lake-placid-race-report.html
Could/would I ever try a full Ironman? Not sure, but I'm not going to rule it out. Craziness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment