Just a little tribute to our U.S. women's soccer team. Go USA!!!
Okay ladies, time to kick things in gear. I know summer is a busy time but our health is important too. Take the time to take care of yourself. You, your family and those around you will be all the better for it. You can do it!
Really think hard about what you need to work on over these next two weeks and make a commitment to stick it out for the entire challenge. Time to post those goals.
Love you gals!
Well it is back to the basics for me. As much as I would like to be more creative on my goals this is what I have found works best for me.
ReplyDeleteDaily Goals:
1. Eat within my calorie range
2. Personal scripture study 20 minutes a day
3. Clean one room in my house per day. (work on involving the kids whenever possible)
Challenge goal: Get my visiting teaching done (This way I won't put it off to the last minute.)
Cammy, thank you for commenting on my post at HWHL. I pretty much withdrew from the world about 6 months ago, and my health went right out the door, too. I'm not going to say how much weight I've gained, but I've wrecked nearly all the progress I made last summer and fall. Sigh. I need help, and I'm so glad you've started your own blog! I don't know Audrey personally, so I don't know what's going on in her life, or why the HWHL blog has stagnated. I hope she is well. But there were sure a lot of us participating for a long time, and it takes two to tango, so to speak, meaning that it took a group effort (or lack of effort) for her blog to kind of just wither. Maybe she could email everyone and see who wants to get back on the wagon. Anyway, I'll try to get on track with your blog and see how you've set up your challenges so I can participate, too.
ReplyDeleteBeckyinWyo (Becky Allred) --> Sue Richardson's sister --> she who knows all the Carlsons from our years in Germany.
(P.S. I cannot get Blogger to recognize me, and keep me logged in, no matter how many times I log in. Anybody know how to fix this?)
I love the picture! Go USA women's soccer!
ReplyDeleteMy goals:
1- Read 2-4 chapters every night from the Old Testament.
2- Off the computer by 10pm (unless Jeff wants to do Skype).
3- Maintain proper portions when I eat- fill my plate with good portions then no seconds (unless I wait 10 minutes, drink a glass of water, and am still hungry).
Challenge: Run a 5k without stopping to walk!
P.s.- Becky: Blogger does that to me all the time! I can't sign in when I try to comment. I've just started choosing the Name/Url option then typing in my name like that. So silly, if you figure it out let me know! Good luck:)
I have thought long and hard about this.
ReplyDeleteMy goals:
1. exercise 30 min. daily!
2. no seconds!
3. bedtime 10 o'clock!
challenge goal: post four times on my family blog
I'm back from a month vacation from goals so this is going to be a starter-up week, lol:
ReplyDelete1) 1/2 hr scripture study every day
2) 10 min stretches every day
3) Take the dog for a walk every day
Challenge Goal: Make a full home-cooked meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner at least once a week.