My, things have been quiet on the blog lately. I hope it is because everyone is busy enjoying and celebrating.
Well, I am back from my vacation. It was a lot of fun but I am exhausted. I will have to share some pictures and stories later. It is so hard to get back into the swing of things after a trip. Because of this and the holiday I figure we all need an incentive to finish out this challenge strong. So the bonus for this go around is double points for the last three days of the challenge. Instead of each daily goal and posting being worth 2 points they are worth 4 points. That means this bonus is worth an extra 24 points!
Even if you have been less than stellar this challenge, set a mini goal to be perfect these last three days. Three days isn't so long and I know you all can do it.
Also, I hope everyone has been good about remembering to track our group goal points too.
We can do it!
Thanks Cammy! I'm glad that your trip was fun. I can't wait to hear all about it! I appreciate the motivation with these last three days. With the holiday, parties, and moving I've been away from my computer and haven't really done anything with my goals- so this is perfect to get me back on track!
ReplyDeleteGood thing I did well on my goals today. I feel like I've gotten into a good groove with my exercise and (yeah) my abs are so sore. Thanks for the extra motivation, I need it in this oppressive heat! We're glad to have you back, Cammy.
ReplyDeleteLeslie - You are doing awesome! I hope it rubs off on the rest of us.
ReplyDeleteI had an awesome workout this morning, 30 minutes on the bike followed by a 30 minute swim. I am afraid I might be a little sore tomorrow but it will be a good sore, right? I definitely feel like I am getting stronger and more comfortable in the water though which is definitely a good thing.