So sorry Cammy! I totally forgot to start this challenge before the family reunion and now I'm crazy busy with family before my sister's wedding and my move on Saturday! I thought I'd just take this challenge off and start again on the next one because I can barely think right now. Love you!!! And GOOD LUCK on Saturday!
Rachel you are sweet! If I were you I'd take this challenge off too. Good luck this weekend too. I sure wish we could help with the move. Love ya right back!
So sorry Cammy! I totally forgot to start this challenge before the family reunion and now I'm crazy busy with family before my sister's wedding and my move on Saturday! I thought I'd just take this challenge off and start again on the next one because I can barely think right now. Love you!!! And GOOD LUCK on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteRachel you are sweet! If I were you I'd take this challenge off too. Good luck this weekend too. I sure wish we could help with the move. Love ya right back!
ReplyDelete