Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Last Day

One more day everyone, can you hold on for that long? I have an idea for the next challenge that I wanted to share and get your feedback on. I am thinking it would be nice to weight my daily goals so some are worth more than others. My plan is to have a 3 point, a 2 point and a 1 point goal so the total daily value stays the same but then some goals will be worth more than others. I am also thinking about giving extra points for posting. It takes a lot more effort to post than it does to comment and it would be nice to have a bit more interaction on the board. Anyway, let me know what you think, and stay strong right to the end!

2 comments:

  1. I really like that idea. I think weighing the goals is a great idea and will keep me motivated on the harder ones for sure. I assume we would do away with the partial points for a goal since that would kind of defeat the purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point Rachel. Yep, this would eliminate the partial points, which, at least for me, is probably for the better.

    ReplyDelete