I didn't have a post to comment on so I guess I will make my own. I don't really have much to say, but how is everyone doing this week? I have done pretty good at all my goals. Walking my son to and from school helps me get some exercise in. I like to walk him to school and run home. Every day I take a different route to familiarize myself a little to the neighborhood. Now I am not much of a runner so I can't run too long before tiring quickly. Today I ran for 11 minutes straight before having to walk a bit. That is good right? I don't really know, but am trying to do a little more every day.
As for my other goals, I have done really well getting to bed by 10. There are a few nights I don't hit the mark and then stay up super late since I already lost the points. I have regret that, because it makes me drag the next day. Portion control hasn't been too bad, except when I went to BBQ dinner the other night with hubby's choir. There were so many good foods. I didn't stop when I was full and ended up feeling overstuffed.
That's it for me. Gotta go get to bed now.
--AMY--
Way to go, Amy! I think running for 11 min. straight is pretty awesome (but i'm not a runner either). Keep it up.
ReplyDeleteWe must have posted at about the exact same time. Te He :)
Amy that is AWESOME! That is exactly how I built up to running. Before you know it you will be running 2-3 miles or more! Way to go and keep it up.
ReplyDelete