I wanted to post the bonus early on so everyone has a change to accomplish it.
The bonus for this challenge will be to invite other people to join us in our happy, healthy blogging fun. You can invite someone new or get a "lost" participant to come back. You get one point for every invitation you send (up to 6 points) plus an extra 4 points if some of them actually do commit to participate. I know we all have sisters, friends, neighbors and Moms that could benefit from this so lets spread the word.
Have fun! Post your goals! And check back often.
Today's writing prompt: "What I did on Summer Vacation" tell us about your summer. Were you healthy? What were your successes and joys?
Well, that was incredibly easy. I already wrote a summer post. I guess I need to go invite some peeps to join us. I had to get on here and comment for today before I head off to snooze land. Thought for today: It's HOT.
ReplyDeleteI am still planning a post on my triathlon and I am hoping to post it before the end of this week. I just need life to slow down a little so I have some time. I thought it would be a little calmer once school started, haha, silly me. Oh well I will figure out how to deal with it eventually. Thanks again Leslie for taking over on this challenge it has been a tremendous help. Love you gals!
ReplyDelete