Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Amazing Opportunity


I don't know how many of you know that I take an Irish dance class once a week, but I do. The last couple weeks have seen some big changes and amazing opportunities for my (and my daughter's) dance school. Basically they have employed two new teachers with incredible credentials. Let's just say they have danced the lead in River dance and placed 1st and 3rd at the World Irish Dance Championships (basically the Olympics of Irish dance). I am really excited about this for my daughter mostly and figured they may come into my class every now and then to help out and give a few pointers. Well guess who is teaching my class now? Yep, both of them. I must admit when I found out I was a bit intimidated but I went to my first class with them this Wednesday and it was awesome. They worked us pretty hard and I was stiff this morning which was a little concerning considering I have my Triathlon on Saturday, but it was so worth it and the stiffness should be pretty much gone by Saturday.

Anyway just a fun opportunity for me that I had to share with ya'll.

Hope everyone is doing well! Love Ya!

1 comment:

  1. Sadly I am still stiff from dance on Wednesday. Let's hope things loosen up a bit by tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete