Sorry everyone I really dropped the ball hosting this challenge. I am just going to blame it on lack of sleep. I am still going to bed WAY to late and my two year old has been waking up screaming around 1:00am every night or should I say morning for over two weeks (suggestions welcome).
So how did the challenge go for everyone? Patti and Steve, how did your tri go? Do we have a volunteer to host this next challenge?
Regardless of how you did the day of reckoning has arrived. Post those points and let us know how you did. I will post the prize once we have a winner.
Points breakdown
Daily Goals: 78
Commenting/Posting: 26
Challenge Goal: 20
Bonus: 5 points for doing it, 5 points for posting which no one did:(
Grand Total: 134
Youch!
ReplyDeleteJust 72 points for me this time.
I did not complete my challenge goal or the bonus. The bonus was a hard one for me because of two things. 1- I have been really exposed to fruits & veggies my whole life (the easter bunny brings those instead of candy and he got pretty exotic the older we got) 2 - small town, Oklahoma is not a great place to find a variety of veggies. I guess i could have tried okra but i am unwilling to become an okra-eating okie.
I did good on no sweets at night and great on exercise. The weather has finally cooled down and we were able to walk & bike-ride alot.
I'm new to this and did not do well!! But at least I can try harder next time. I did not get my challenge goal (drawer still messy, box still packed) and I forgot about the bonus. oops. I had 66 points if I counted right, including 8 freebe points I was happy to use. Oh, I can do so much better. I got lazy and sometimes waited til I was toooooo tired to exercise. And the scriptures goal--I read everyday but it wasn't from the standard works which is what I'd intended. anyway, thanks for letting me get this going, and I hope to do better and comment more often!
ReplyDeleteThanks for asking how we did on our triathlon. We both placed 4th in our age-groups...we won't tell you what those are. I think we both feel that we did our best for the moment, but want to do better next time. So now we start training again!
ReplyDeletePatti earned 92 points (the best part was the mental relief and satisfaction I got from progressing on my craft project, my challenge goal) and Steve earned 62 (he says cuz he didn't do his challenge...cleaning part of the garage...and he won't blog). Thanks for letting us join you! Patti
I have no idea how many points I got. I don't know why I'm so bad at this when I was so good at in when we were in Utah. Oh well, I can always try try again!
ReplyDeleteOops. Hello, this week is completely done and I wasted the whole thing. Sorry I forgot to post my points. I didn't even come close so I am not going to bother counting them up. I did really well the first week, and then as usual the 2nd week got away from me. BOTHERED!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I received the cute little pig from Leslie. My son liked it too. It's on his bed.