It's been (will be) a rough week. My wonderful husband is out of town for most of the next three weeks on business. We really miss having him around. I am having a hard time sticking to my goals this time around. Especially the "one sweet only" thing. I admit I am an emotional eater.
It has made me realize just how important it is to have a good moral support group. It affects our emotional and physical health for the better when we have people rooting for us, encouraging us and just supporting us. I am glad i have good supports around. And I am eagerly counting down the days until my best, favorite support dude is back here with me.
Leslie,
ReplyDeleteI'm no good when my hubby's out of town either and my eating goes into emotional high gear. Maybe try to figure out some ways to reward yourself that don't involve food. Best of luck and may these next three weeks pass quickly.