Just wanted to let you all know I went running today! I ran for about 3/4 of a mile. Not a long way I know but I do not run. I don't think I have run since the day I tried to impress my Nate by going running with him. That was over 10 years ago and I haven't done it since. (It must have worked though because he married me.) After my last pregnancy I didn't know if I would be able to run for a LOng time. So for me this was a big step! I felt proud of myself and I just wanted to celebrate here. (Now, Steve and Patti - don't be getting any big ideas about me running with you-all. It won't happen for a long, long time. The King's are
Fabulous but somewhat intimidating in-laws {athletically speaking}. They all run and they all win when they run any race. Seriously. But it pushes me to be a little better.)
And from Challenge #8 the prize goes to AMY with 82 points. So here it is - "Those other piggies may have sat at home and eaten fatty roast beef, but this little piggie got out to exercise and ate the healthy grilled chicken,too. Way to go, piggie"

Email or comment me with your address and I will send this handmade pig to you as a small token of congratulations! Great job.
Congrats Amy!!! and Leslie, I love the pig, that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteWho me? That's pretty cool. Thanks. Send you an email soon.
ReplyDeleteWell this Saturday will be the culmination of our workouts for this summer...the Crescent Moon Triathlon! Steve is going to do very well I think...cuz I can't keep up with him on the bike or run. We'll let you know how we survive!
ReplyDeletePatti