1. Exercise 30 minutes everyday (I know I keep doing this same goal but it is really working for me.) 2. Only one treat a day 3. Write at least one love note each day
Challenge Goal: Get pictures and finish our "together" wall
Sarah Brown: Same goals again! 1. exercise 6days/week (30 min at least 4 days) 2. scriptures everyday- standard works 3. green smoothis or green juice every day challenge: unload The Box I mentioned before and top dresser drawer. My mantra: "Everything has a home, everything has a home...and it's not in my closet!!"
1. Exercise 30 minutes everyday (I know I keep doing this same goal but it is really working for me.)
ReplyDelete2. Only one treat a day
3. Write at least one love note each day
Challenge Goal: Get pictures and finish our "together" wall
I've been having a hard time pinning down what I want for my goals this time around. I want to challenge myself but still have them be attainable.
ReplyDelete1. 8 glasses of water a day (I've really been struggling with this one.)
2. Keep a food journal
3. Turn off the computer by 10:00pm
Challenge goal: Finish A's dress and feis bags.
Sarah Brown:
ReplyDeleteSame goals again!
1. exercise 6days/week (30 min at least 4 days)
2. scriptures everyday- standard works
3. green smoothis or green juice every day
challenge: unload The Box I mentioned before and top dresser drawer. My mantra: "Everything has a home, everything has a home...and it's not in my closet!!"