Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Challenge #9 - Post your Goals
It's time to start a new challenge. This challenge will run from Monday, Sept. 5th through Saturday, Sept 17th.
Post your goals. Stretch yourself and get healthy!
Greetings! I'm Leslie's mother-in-law and I'd like to join you! My goals are: 1. Exercise 30 min each day 2. Study scriptures daily 3. Sleep 7 hours each night (or at least be in bed trying...) Challenge goal: complete one specific part of a craft that cannot be mentioned here.
My daily goals are as follows: 1. exercise a min of 30 minutes per day 2. read my scriptures every day 3. Eat at least five servings of fruit/vegetables each day My challenge is to spend time getting parts off the floor of my garage in order to provide unobstructed walking access to side door.
Yay, welcome new members! Glad to see some new people on here. I can't wait to get to know you better.
Here are my goals this time around:
1. No multitasking while eating. Sit down and concentrate on the food in front of me. 2. 7-8 hours of sleep each night. 3. Personal daily scripture time.
Challenge goal: Finalize and start dance fundraisers for "A".
1) Run every day. I am not going with a specific time limit. I will say at least 10-15 min and work my way up. Going with 3 pts for this goal
2) Getting to bed by 10 is still a challenge for me. I am going to say 10:30 is final lights out (this includes books and ipod) and going with 2 pts on this one.
3) Read an Ensign article every day - 1 pt
Challenge: Make a TO-DO list and work on it every day.
Hi All! I'm Leslie's friend, Sarah Brown, and I would love to support/be supported by happy, healthy women! I don't understand the point system, but I have goals: 1. exercise 6days/week (30 min at least 4 of those days) 2. read my scriptures daily 3. consume 20 oz minimum of either a green smoothie (spinach, fruit, water) or veggie/fruit mix juiced in my juicer (greens, carrots, apples, celery, citrus).
This last goal has helped me in the past month with appetite control that is unbelieveable. Last month I also made one meal with the grains/legumes/beans quinoa, millet, buckwheat, and soybeans. Next is sorghum. Hooray for learning about more varieties of whole grains/legumes/beans!
Hats off to friends of friends. Shout out to leslie, who forwarded this to me at a perfect time! Hope to see you soon!
Sarah B here again--oh-bonus challenge- clean out top dresser drawer and box of "socks and chinese themed items." Ha. What seems annoying in my closet is totally funny as written down to people I don't know. I moved in March..and who packs overseas gifts from inlaws with crazy socks? I'm sure I seem like a real winner already! Thanks,all! Here's to health and organization!
Greetings! I'm Leslie's mother-in-law and I'd like to join you! My goals are:
ReplyDelete1. Exercise 30 min each day
2. Study scriptures daily
3. Sleep 7 hours each night (or at least be in bed trying...)
Challenge goal: complete one specific part of a craft that cannot be mentioned here.
My daily goals are as follows: 1. exercise a min of 30 minutes per day 2. read my scriptures every day 3. Eat at least five servings of fruit/vegetables each day My challenge is to spend time getting parts off the floor of my garage in order to provide unobstructed walking access to side door.
ReplyDeleteYay, welcome new members! Glad to see some new people on here. I can't wait to get to know you better.
ReplyDeleteHere are my goals this time around:
1. No multitasking while eating. Sit down and concentrate on the food in front of me.
2. 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
3. Personal daily scripture time.
Challenge goal: Finalize and start dance fundraisers for "A".
My goals for this time
ReplyDelete1. No sweets after the kids are in bed
2. Eat my five servings of fruits and veggies
3. Exercise 30 minutes daily
Challenge goal: Unpick all the quilting on Morgan's quilt (depressing, I know, but it has to be done)
Here we go:
ReplyDelete1) Run every day. I am not going with a specific time limit. I will say at least 10-15 min and work my way up. Going with 3 pts for this goal
2) Getting to bed by 10 is still a challenge for me. I am going to say 10:30 is final lights out (this includes books and ipod) and going with 2 pts on this one.
3) Read an Ensign article every day - 1 pt
Challenge: Make a TO-DO list and work on it every day.
I will "host" this challenge and then maybe we can set up a schedule with other volunteers.
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting Cammy. This will be a great challenge!
ReplyDelete1- exercise each day 3 points
ReplyDelete2- eat only one treat each day 2 points
3- be in bed by 10pm each night 1 point
Challenge- Catch up on personal blog (I still really need to do this!)
Hi All!
ReplyDeleteI'm Leslie's friend, Sarah Brown, and I would love to support/be supported by happy, healthy women! I don't understand the point system, but I have goals:
1. exercise 6days/week (30 min at least 4 of those days)
2. read my scriptures daily
3. consume 20 oz minimum of either a green smoothie (spinach, fruit, water) or veggie/fruit mix juiced in my juicer (greens, carrots, apples, celery, citrus).
This last goal has helped me in the past month with appetite control that is unbelieveable. Last month I also made one meal with the grains/legumes/beans quinoa, millet, buckwheat, and soybeans. Next is sorghum. Hooray for learning about more varieties of whole grains/legumes/beans!
Hats off to friends of friends. Shout out to leslie, who forwarded this to me at a perfect time! Hope to see you soon!
Sarah B here again--oh-bonus challenge-
ReplyDeleteclean out top dresser drawer and box of "socks and chinese themed items." Ha. What seems annoying in my closet is totally funny as written down to people I don't know. I moved in March..and who packs overseas gifts from inlaws with crazy socks? I'm sure I seem like a real winner already! Thanks,all! Here's to health and organization!