Alrighty then, Challenge #8 has come to an end.
How did we do? I was glad to see more activity here on the blog this challenge. Did we get any new people to sign up? It would be fun to have some new faces around here. Today is the last day of this challenge. Post your points in the comments here and tell us how you did. I am excited to send out the prize to the winner.
Also would anyone like to be the host for our Challenge #9 starting on Monday? It is pretty fun. Go ahead, speak up - everyone will get a turn.
My points for this challenge - 100
ReplyDeleteI did not get my challenge goal and i did not do really great at the no grazing thing. I did pretty good at exercising and worked on my family blog pretty consistently.
Yikes! I only got 50 points this go around. Lights out at 10:30 is what killed me. I only got my three points for that once the entire challenge. I didn't get my challenge goal either. Just too much going on in my life right now I think. This next challenge I think I need to pick some things that will help me destress. Having my brother's wedding out of the way this weekend should help though:).
ReplyDeleteI did invite people to join our little blog but didn't get any takers (that I know of) some said they may blog stalk for a while and see what they think. We'll see.
Sorry, I am a little behind with the Labor Day weekend and my BIL getting married last weekend.
ReplyDeleteSo I can't remember... Do we still get one freebie day per goal? Without the freebie points my points are 76. I took Sunday as a freebie for my exercise goal. Other than that you can add 6 pts if we still are getting one freebie day per goal. Either way, I didn't win this challenge. I kind of petered off there at the end. Oops.
Sorry, here are my points. (Had a crazy week with the holiday, starting school, etc.)
ReplyDeleteI didn't finish my challenge, but I did do the bonus. I got 67 points. Sheesh, I hope I can start doing better. I still haven't recoverd from the move. It feels like I'm alwasy a week behind everything!
I really don't keep track of points. I didn't finish the challenge and had two cookies at work. Leslie it looks like you are the winner. Sorry it took me so long to post.
ReplyDelete