Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Challenge #11 Goal Post


No more slacking for me, it is time to get back on track. Challenge #11 starts tomorrow so post your goals and let's do this. I am going to host this challenge and I will be thinking of a really sweet prize for the winner. Can't wait to get started.

Cammy

4 comments:

  1. Daily Goals(2 points each)
    1. Eat within calorie range.
    2. Drink 80oz of water.
    3. Read/listen to a conference talk a day.

    Challenge Goal
    Keep my temper in check with my children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daily Goals:
    1- Eat only one treat a day.
    2- Practice every day- flute and piano.
    3- 30m of exercise each day.

    Challenge Goal:
    Go to the temple 4 times while in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last post was me (Rachel)... sorry, don't know why I'm annonymous...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daily Goals:
    1. Drink 65 oz water
    2. soda 2 days a week
    3. Read my scriptures daily

    Challenge Goal:
    Cook Dinner every night

    I hope its ok that I join like this!!

    ReplyDelete