Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Challenge 10.2

So i have been really bad at checking on this blog. I did however write down some goals for myself and have been keeping track of my progress. It really does help me to have some accountability. It sounds like Cammy is doing kindof the same thing.

So for all who want to continue i am calling this Challenge 10.2 since the last one was not very big and we are "starting" in the middle of this two week period.

Good Luck

5 comments:

  1. Who is in on this challenge? Cammy, how are you doing? I am working my best even though Nate is out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be honest I have pretty much crashed and burned these last couple of days, however, I am not opposed to starting right now just to see if I can finish out this week strong.

    Also, I may have persuaded some fresh victims to join our next challenge;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goody! We need some new friends to help us out. We can do this. It is so helpful to have something to do it for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ladies,
    My daughter had a birthday party (we only do parties every other year), and I crashed and burned on that last challenge. Really. As in I ate pounds and pounds of leftover homemade granola and didn't make smoothies or juices (one of my main goals). But I completed 2/3 of my challenge goal. And all because of this blog. So I'm not gone; I'm struggling to get back into a routine after about 2 weeks plus of really slacking (but making great memories and putting on a few delicious pounds, if I do say so myself). So I don't know my points, but I am definitely in to try and do great until the next challenge starts.
    And I do need to feel supported, so if you read this, please respond. I need accountability! -Sarah Brown (leslie's recruit)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay gals let's make the next few days really count. It's better than not caring at all right?

    ReplyDelete