I hope everyone has had a successful week. I haven't been perfect but this has definitely been a good thing. If nothing else it has helped me get my water in and right now that is saying a lot. On Monday I drank at least 12 glasses, wahoo! I also hope you are having a very merry Christmas too!
P.S. Fun tidbit about the photo. This is my brother. His wife is a professional photographer who sells her stuff on istock and when I was thinking of a fun picture to put on here this one came to mind.
I did okay. It was hard jumping in late on such a short challenge. I didn't keep track of points really but i did pretty good at exercising and being mindful of what i snacked on. How do you get to bed early. My husband and i for the last 10 years have been setting the goal to get to bed earlier, but we can't seem to make it happen. Any specific tips?
ReplyDeleteAre we doing another challenge this Christmas week? or waiting until the week after?
ReplyDeleteYep, something has to give this week and this blog is the winner. I hope we can get back to it next week or start fresh with the new year. Merry Christmas everyone!
ReplyDelete