Leslie, I don't know if you had an idea for a bonus or not but I have an idea for one. This time of year seems to be abounding in yummy foods but it is really hard to find ones that are healthy so what about having everyone share a favorite "Healthy" holiday recipe? I know I could use a few of those this time of year.
That's a great idea! I was trying to think of a bonus today but couldn't come up with just the right thing. Yes, lets go with this. I'll think of an idea.
ReplyDeleteYay Leslie, I was beginning to worry that I might be the only one still going on this one. I'll be on the lookout for a good healthy holiday recipe.
ReplyDeletei need that too! I am having a hard time losing I although I am doing everything I can do this would be good!
ReplyDelete