Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Time for a Challenge!?!

I know it has been FOREVER since our last challenge but I am in need of some serious motivation.  Anyone still around and up for a challenge?  How about starting the day after Memorial day?  It would go from May 29th through June 9th.  I will send out an email to everyone who has participated in the past, but this is open to anyone who would like to join.  If you are interested in joining this challenge comment below and we'll get a group going.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in Cammy! Thanks for starting this again. I've been doing my own little challenge the last few weeks, but it is really nice to have someone to report to and talk to about my successes and challenges. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm In! I need this so beyond bad! Thanks for getting me going!

    ReplyDelete