Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gobble Gobble

How did we all do on this challenge?  I know it was a tough one for me but it did get me to exercise regularly again.  Report on how you did in the comments.  We'll see you soon for a new challenge. 

3 comments:

  1. I did really well the first week, then the second week slacked off again as things got crazy. Maybe during the holidays we could do one week challenges??

    As far as points go I'm not quite sure, but I think I got around 65 or so.

    Not the best, but it did motivate me to be thinking about what I'm doing each day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only got 46 points. Not great but I did better than I would have done had I not been doing a challenge so I would love to keep it going. I think the one week challenges are a great idea too! I can do anything for a week. Oh and I didn't get my challenge done either though I hope to have my Christmas cards mailed out by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok So I don't post but I did really good on everything else I did everything everyday! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete