Getting Started (Again) Challenge starts May 29th and goes until June 9th.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Post Thanksgiving challenge

I know this may be a one woman challenge but i am starting it anyway.  I don't know what number we are on so i am just calling this the post-Thanksgiving challenge.  I cannot afford to let my body get soft and unhealthy this holiday season.  I must get back it to exercising and treating it right so it will be strong and able and happy.  Even if you choose not to join this challenge check back in with me often to keep me accountable and give some support.  If you want to make some changes during this tricky time of year, please join in and add your own goals below.  I'd love to have a friend come along. 

This Turkey chub challenge starts Monday, November 28 and goes through December 10th.  Good luck to me and anyone else who wants to join me.  




5 comments:

  1. Goals #1 - aerobic exercise everyday (plus keep doing strength training)
    #2 - between meals only snack on fruits, vegetables, and whole or homemade grains
    #3 - get to bed by 10:00

    Challenge goal - write in journal everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for doing this Leslie! I'm going to try and get myself back on track for this important month. Hopefully we can help each other!

    Goal 1- Exercise every day
    Goal 2- Only one treat per day
    Goal 3- No second helpings!

    Challenge: Get all my Christmas cards printed, addressed, and mailed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU!!! I definitely need this too! I have horrible lately and it is definitely beginning to show.

    Here are my goals:
    #1 - Exercise daily (with a little strength training thrown in too.)
    #2 - Eating 3 moderate meals and 2-3 small snacks a day. Also eating sitting down and focusing on taste, flavor etc.
    #3 - In bed by 10:30 with lights out no later than 11.

    Challenge: Get Christmas cards finished, printed, addressed and mailed. (Sorry to steal your idea Rachel but it such a good one and one I struggle with every year.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck I need this! I was doing good...then.. :)

    Goals
    #1- Exercise daily
    #2- Stick to my Low Fat No Sugar Diet
    #3- In bed by 10:00 and up by 7:00

    Challenge Goal: Be nice to my sweet son who I love but seem to have lost patience with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!! I am so happy that you ladies are joining me. We'll beat this turkey chub!

    ReplyDelete