I am having a serious fail and I need your help. One of my goals was to eat only fruits, veggies, or whole grains between meals. I am doing terrible at this. It is simply not enough to keep me satisfied. I think I need to add in some lean protein but I don't really know how to do that. Do any of you have some suggestions for quick, easy, healthy lean protein snacks? Has anyone made their own hummus? Is a boiled egg too much? Help please!
In good news, I am doing well on exercising and it feels so good to get back in on that. Yesterday and today i have added in some bum slimming exercises (that is a big problem area for me). I am going to be feeling that when i try to sit down tomorrow, but i am totally excited to be sore.
One thing you could try is trail mix. You can make up your own with things around the house too. I usually have craisins, cereal, nuts, and a few chocolate chips on hand. String cheese is good or even just a few cheese cubes especially with fruit (yummy!).
ReplyDeletePut a little baggy of nuts or sunflower seeds in your purse, just remember to keep it to a small handful because the calories add up fast.
Greek yogurt is a good one too, I buy the plain and mix a little fruit or brown sugar in. It has a higher protein than regular yogurt and its thicker too which I love. Hope something here helps out. Good luck.